Directors & Management
Evan Cranston (Executive Chairman)
Evan Cranston is an experienced mining executive with a background in corporate and mining law. He is the principal of corporate advisory and administration firm Konkera Corporate and has extensive experience in the areas of equity capital markets, corporate finance, structuring, asset acquisition, corporate governance and external stakeholder relations. Mr Cranston holds both a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws from the University of Western Australia.
Mathew O’Hara (Non-Executive Director)
Mathew O’Hara is a Chartered Accountant who has over 14 years’ experience in corporate finance, accounting and governance. He commenced his career in corporate finance with an international accounting firm and has more recently been employed by, and acted as, company secretary and CFO of several companies in the resources sector. Mr O’Hara currently acts as Company Secretary for ASX-listed Superior Lake Resources Limited.
Oonagh Malone (Non-Executive Director and Company Secretary)
Oonagh Malone is a principal of a corporate advisory firm which provides company secretarial and administrative services. She has over 9 years’ experience in administrative support roles for listed exploration companies and is a member of the Governance Institute of Australia. Ms Malone is a non-executive director of Hawkstone Mining Limited and Carbine Resources Limited. She is currently company secretary to ASX listed companies Boss Resources Limited, Bunji Corporation Limited, Caprice Resources Limited, Clancy Exploration Limited, Hawkstone Mining Limited and New Century Resources Limited.
The primary responsibility of the Board is to represent and advance shareholders interests and to protect the interests of stakeholders. To fulfil this role the Board is responsible for the overall corporate governance of the Company including its strategic direction, establishing goals for management and monitoring the achievement of these goals.
The responsibilities of the Board include:
- Protection and enhancement of shareholder value.
- Formulation, review and approval of the objectives and strategic direction of the Company.
- Monitoring the financial performance of the Company by reviewing and approving budgets and monitoring results.
- Approving all significant business transactions including acquisitions, divestments and capital expenditure.
- Ensuring the adequate internal control systems and procedures exist and that compliance with these systems and procedures is maintained.
- The identification of significant business risks and ensuring that such risks are adequately managed.
- The review of performance and remuneration of executive directors and key staff.
- The establishment and maintenance of appropriate ethical standards.
- Evaluating and, where appropriate adopting, with or without modification, the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Principals of Good Corporate Governance and Best Practice Recommendations.
| Directors Code of Conduct
file added 18/01/2011 04:21:09 AM, file size: 36.13 KB
| Corporate Code of Conduct
file added 06/01/2011 08:42:17 AM, file size: 83.89 KB
| Remuneration Committee Charter
file added 06/01/2011 08:41:57 AM, file size: 70.48 KB
| Performance Evaluation Procedure
file added 06/01/2011 08:41:37 AM, file size: 74.61 KB
| Induction Procedures for New Directors and Executives
file added 06/01/2011 08:41:14 AM, file size: 47.42 KB
| Risk Management Guidelines and Policy
file added 06/01/2011 08:40:51 AM, file size: 64.07 KB
| Shareholder Communication Guidelines and Policy
file added 06/01/2011 08:40:08 AM, file size: 69.4 KB
| Disclosure Policy
file added 06/01/2011 08:39:44 AM, file size: 140.69 KB
| Procedure for Selection and Appointment of External Auditor
file added 06/01/2011 08:39:22 AM, file size: 61.52 KB
| Audit Committee Charter
file added 06/01/2011 08:38:46 AM, file size: 231.92 KB
| Procedure for Selection and Appointment of Directors
file added 06/01/2011 08:37:22 AM, file size: 55.13 KB
| Independence Advice Procedure
file added 06/01/2011 08:36:07 AM, file size: 38.73 KB
| Independence Materiality Thresholds
file added 06/01/2011 08:35:40 AM, file size: 49.6 KB
| Board Charter
file added 06/01/2011 08:35:08 AM, file size: 80.66 KB
Securities Trading Policy
Securities Trading Policy
file added 20/12/2010 05:30:31 AM, file size: 88.23 KB